Water for Tomorrow: A framework for reforming how water is managed in New York
1) Developing the Water Intelligence Platform, a web-based tool designed to transform a wide range of data, analyses, and information about New York's water resources into social knowledge.
2) Developing a Civil Society Leadership Training Curriculum for organizations to improve skills in collective leadership, conflict transformation, and stakeholder engagement to better resolve water issues. The curriculum is designed to be adapted to other sectors beyond water.
3) Designing a semi-cooperative water resources board game to facilitate communication and collaboration across water sectors and different water stakeholder perspectives.
4) Assessing water supply vulnerabilities for the City of Hudson, NY.
5) Analyzing social networks across NY to better understand the structural properties that underpin the governance of water resources in the state.